Thursday, July 03, 2008

Odd Habit

You Are 51% Impulsive
You're quite impulsive, but you never are reckless.
You qualify as a very spontaneous person, but you still know how to honor your commitments.
And while responsibility doesn't come easy to you, having fun does!


You Are 70% Left Brained, 30% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.


You Are an Okay Listener
You try to be a good listener, and usually you are.
But some people are just so boring and difficult to listen to!

Your mind tends to wander during some conversations.
You are likely to space out a little or try to change the subject to something more interesting.


I want to keep on playing, can I?

I have this odd habit to play personality test whenever my mind is occupied with something. Erm, currently, A LOT of things. I need to hold back and pick pieces of my life, let it be my social life, work life or personal life. I missed a few important occasions last few days (and also today :( ) and I was devastated to bits, but then hey, deep down I hope people would understand. Also a mailbox full of office emails are waiting for me next day...argh.... how I wish I could extend my leave.

I hope you manage your life well. Until then, cheers.

No comments: