Friday, August 31, 2007

Yeay!

Assalamualaikum and good day,

Alhamdulillah, my blogger account had enabled its long lost function-which means I can post thousands of pics again in my entries. Don't ask me why and how it happened, since I'm not a technology savvy whatsoever.But I do love posting pictures and words in each of my entries!

By the way, it's still not to late to feature these photos which was dated exactly one week ago. Congratulations to Kak Hanis and Pokjak for your solemnisation and wedding..simple but very nice!(It even featured my favourite colour as its theme! OK, I'm being a bit biased here). And please bear with the poor quality of pics, I was just using my 2Megapix phone camera. Enjoy:)

After solemnisation (err, akad nikah daa..)

With father and mother (in-laws for the husband!)

The newly wed

For the groom
OK then, who's next? In my planner I have cousin Dayah's on 24 Nov and big bro's on 9 Dec.. can't wait!
Until then, may I have the opportunity to post more entries soon..:) Insya Allah.

No comments: